International Institute of Business Analysis? (IIBA®) is a professional association dedicated to supporting business analysis professionals deliver better business outcomes. IIBA connects almost 30,000 Members, over 100 Chapters, and more than 500 training, academic, and corporate partners around the world. As the global voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports recognition of the profession, networking and community engagement, standards and resource development, and comprehensive certification programs.
All IIBA staff are based virtually and utilize modern technology tools to collaborate and work as a team. As a result, the organization offers unique lifestyle and work-life balance opportunities for highly professional and self-motivated staff members.
IIBA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
For more information on IIBA or to join our association please visit our website at: www.iiba.org.
This Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for the operations of our Global Chapters.
Chapters are located internationally and provide us with a conduit to share and gather information to and from our membership. Chapter growth, roadmaps, and relationships with global Chapter committees are key areas of focus for this position. The role will also be responsible for providing the gold standard of customer service to our global Chapter network. This will involve building strong relationships, Chapter maturity, growth, and overall stability of the model.
This is a home office position that could be located anywhere.
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the global community to engage all members focusing on those that are not close to a physical Chapters.
- Establish both short and long-term objectives and goals in conjunction with the Chapters team
- Recruit and manage volunteers to coordinate community activities
- Seek to actively engage members
- Source and deliver webinars across multiple time zones
- Build and nurture relationships with external and internal teams to accomplish IIBA and community engagement goals
- Schedule & support all global Chapter & Member webinars & identify format & takeaways
- Track and report all relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) information for Score Card preparation
- Prepare and communicate monthly/quarterly reports of global Chapter data regarding reach & stats
- Track and review global Chapter information and recommendations for improvement
- Participate in global Chapter-oriented working groups and support committees
- In collaboration with the Global Operations Manager, manage & develop Chapter policies and guidelines
- Identify Chapter program improvement opportunities
- Track and analyse engagement
- Responsible for all Chapter technology implementations and maintenance
- Participate in monthly Global Chapter Council meetings
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing a global program, including experience managing a global community/chapter
- Post-secondary education in business, social sciences, human resources, community development or equivalent experience
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent communications skills, including presentation development and facilitation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience leading and managing a team of volunteers
- High degree of decision-making capability and experience.
- Personality to motivate and engage diverse stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and achievement oriented.
- Ability to network with other organizations/professionals.
- Complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid understanding of the Business Analysis profession is required; an IIBA certifications (I.e. Certified Business Analysis Professional? (CBAP®) and/or an IIBA membership would be considered an asset).
- Experience working with a membership driven organization, international association and/or working in an virtual role would be considered an asset.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate (written and orally) in multiple languages would be an asset.
- Experience tracking members using Association Management Software (AMS/CRM)
- Ability to support after-hours to support community events in multiple time zones
- Ability to travel to international locations if required