- Interiors Toronto Office is seeking a
Proposal and Graphics Coordinator who is a creative team player for a range of opportunities to articulate the firm's portfolio, talent, and values. Working with the firm Principals and the Marketing Manager, this role focuses primarily on proposal development and management and requires an advanced competency in Adobe CS. Additionally, 10-20% of the work includes marketing and communication activities supporting company needs.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a design-related field such as publishing, marketing, architecture & interior design or similar
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, marketing, communications or similar from an accredited institution (min 1-year program)
- An analytical and critical thinker who is process-oriented and strives for excellence in their work
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise, be self-directed, be comfortable working independently and with teams, ability to communicate effectively on setting priorities, asking for help and input, and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Expertly set parameters in InDesign for presentations, awards submissions, brochures, and other promotional material as required
- Modify vector files, infographics, images and basic understanding of accessible documents
- Identify coordination activities and proactively keep track of deficiencies where necessary
- Monitor bid sites for new pursuits, research leads & monitor outcomes
- Manage the firm's website, support social media platforms & keep asset database current & organised
- Update and maintain project information, awards, team profiles & CV's, project photography and opportunities summaries.
- Support the firm in creating engaging and company branded marketing materials as required
- The candidate works with the Marketing and Business Development Manager and Firm Principals to produce high quality competitive proposals in response to formal requests for proposals (RFPs)
- outlining deliverables, creating and modifying graphics, coordinating with senior staff, external consultants, and staying accountable for their work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a conscientious team player & supportive communicator who brings fresh & creative ideas to their work.
- Is ?team-first? focused and takes initiative to support the team and set them up for success
- Has a commitment to punctuality, accuracy, diplomacy and detail orientation
- Has a predisposition and drive for maintaining a high standard in business practices, documentation and is process-driven for continuous improvement.
- Has an interest in learning about architecture & design.
Please tell us about yourself and upload your resume and a sample of work.