Job title :COORDINATOR, CAREER MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS
Facility :KELOWNA CHSC
Status :TERM SPECIFIC FULL TIME
Are you a highly motivated and flexible individual eager to take on new opportunities and challenges? Are you self-motivated with a drive to continue to develop yourself and others in the pursuit of a shared outcome? We have an exciting opportunity for a creative Coordinator, Career Marketing Partnerships to join our small but energetic Career Marketing and Projects HR team at Interior Health!
The Coordinator, Career Marketing Partnership is responsible for engaging with Post-Secondary Institutions, high school districts, Work BC and other external partners to build connections and develop strategies to increase the pipeline of future employees of Interior Health (IH). The Coordinator works collaboratively with Recruitment and other Human Resources departments, to network with external partners and strengthen the IH employee brand. The Coordinator also collaborates with IH managers to proactively support priority recruitment needs and advise external partners where increased educational opportunities exist.
Some duties of the position:
- Develops and implements innovative and targeted strategies to attract and support the development of a future pipeline of candidates, directly focusing on high school districts and Post-Secondary partners.
- Identifies gaps in regional educational seats based on Health Human Resource (HHR) plans; develops and recommends strategies to respond to future workforce needs.
- Provides leadership and expertise to deliver tools and resources that promote IH as an employer of choice and highlight key organizational initiatives to future candidates.
- Builds relationships with external partners to develop IH ambassadors to promote the IH workplace in their institutions and organizations.
- Provides recommendations for the development of new recruitment and virtual engagement tools to attract future employees.
- Coordinates workshops with external partners for the development and implementation of strategies and action plans to meet workforce needs.
- Seeks out opportunities to share authentic storytelling of recent graduates to support candidate pipelining.
- Advises hiring managers about marketing opportunities to recruit qualified staff within IH based on strategies and information from external partners.
- Develops, organizes and facilitates career marketing presentations to external stakeholders.
- Provides Human Resource information and workplace guidance to future IH employees through in-person, virtual and online connections.
- Works with Career Marketing Assistants to develop marketing materials targeted to specific demographics career opportunities.
- Identifies technology and marketing solutions for reaching targeted audiences.
- Develops, evaluates, and continuously improves career marketing strategies, practices and services with external partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary full time position until return of the incumbent. (Approximately 1 year). Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada. In addition to Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage, we offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days). We also offer an attractive defined employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to hone your skills and work with a fantastic team, apply today!
Education, Training, and Experience
- A relevant undergraduate degree (A non-related degree and experience, in combination with a professional designation (CPHR), will be considered).
- A minimum of three years of recent related work experience.
- Candidates must be familiar with recruitment, sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes.
Demonstrates all LEADS Capabilities, in particular:
- Leads Self/Cultural Agility
- self-awareness, demonstrates character; noticing and adapting to cultural uniqueness to create a sense of safety for all.
- Engages Others/Empathy
- communicates effectively; listens with heart rather than reacting
- Achieves Results/Process Orientation
- takes action to implement decisions, assesses & evaluates results, follows culturally respectful processes that also produce results
- Develops Coalitions/Building a Trust-Based Relationship
- builds partnership and networks to create results, demonstrates a commitment to customers and service, participating in open exchanges of experiences and culture
- System Transformation/Credible Champion
- demonstrates systems/critical thinking, strategically oriented to the future, champions & orchestrates change, remains self-aware and maintains effective relationships, shows courage and conviction in advocating for change for the betterment of Aboriginal people.
Skills and Abilities
- Sound knowledge of leading recruitment and career marketing practices.
- Demonstrated innovative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into process and/or action, including the ability to blend innovative ideas with critical thinking.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to develop effective relationships with internal client-managers and external agencies/individuals; the ability to establish rapport with individuals of all educational and occupational backgrounds.
- The ability to be a collaborative team member.
- Knowledge of human resource policies and procedures as they relate to recruitment and career marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques including experience and/or demonstrated skills contributing to the development of marketing materials.
- Knowledge of and experience in using social media for promotional purposes.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and techniques, including the ability to produce quality detailed work, while driving process and managing goals.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and any applicant tracking system.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.