BEST Service Pros is a leading janitorial and building services provider with a specialization in post secondary institutions. We are based out of Coquitlam, BC but maintain sites across BC, AB and ON. We have been recognized by Deloitte for being one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Gold Standard
and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
As the Communications Specialist you will be responsible for all analyzing communication requests from internal and external stakeholders and preparing communication about the company's ability to effectively meet the client's requirements.
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze proposal documents such as requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and requests for quotations (RFQs) and conduct research as needed
- Prepare high quality, error-free responses to, edit and format RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs conveying information about BEST's services effectively, ensuring appropriate tone
- Develop a thorough understanding of our services, industry and target markets
- Work alongside the Marketing Specialist to write all internal and external content for company website,blogs, newsletters, and press releases as per BEST's communication strategy
- Facilitate and make revisions on all written content based on group feedback
- Ensure compliance to quality standards and project deadlines
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of BEST's policies, procedures, and strategies
- Administrative duties related to all internal and external communications
- Other duties as required
- Degree in English, Business Administration, or Journalism is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines while balancing workloads
- Ability to read, review, analyze, and interpret documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Intrinsic ability to effectively analyze, plan, prioritize, negotiate, and execute business strategies
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Ability to pass Canadian Criminal Background check
Best Service Pros is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment based on qualifications, experience and skills. If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please apply today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those who meet our requirements, will be contacted. Thank you.
Powered by JazzHR