Career Opportunity: Peterbilt Sales Administrator in Mississauga, Ontario
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With more than 60 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It's our mission to enable our customer's success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus Equipment we believe great companies are built by great people
- and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Cervus Equipment. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
As a Sales Administrator, you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity potential offers exposure for career advancement. This Sales Administrator reports to Director of Operations with a dotted line to the General Sales Manager.
What does this role look like to you?
The Sales Administrator is responsible for maintaining a professional link between the customer, and our sales departments as a support function. Provides backup and support to Contracts and Revenue to ensure timely and accurate paperwork. The Sales Administrator is responsible for ensuring and advocating all internal control policies.
- Exceed customer's expectations but providing excellent customer service
- Aid the sales departments to ensure that they operate in an efficient manner
- Conduct weekly ground audits for the sales department
- Coordinate Purchase Orders for all services to new equipment
- Accurately administer 3rd party daily invoices in a timely manner
- Support F&I, Group Asset Manager with Body Builder & Active Trans interface.
- Support warranty admin and registration for assigned Sales reps
- Oversee Work Authorizations/ shop scheduling/ body builder integration for assigned reps
- Communicate and manage truck check ins from factory and body upfitters
- Assist assigned sales reps with Arcadium submissions and Bill of Sale creation
- Manage the daily deposit, including balancing and distributing copies as appropriate (Stoney Creek)
- Provide accurate estimates on ROs and consult the New Truck Leads when required
- Track ROs and update estimates if additional work is required
- Code or review payables as assigned and submit to accounting
- Perform other projects assigned by Branch Manager
- Maintain a professional standard of appearance
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Reconcile the GL accounts regarding sales contracts
- Respond to branches enquires regarding sales contracts
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting, analysis and projects as required
What are we looking for?
- Has the ability to quickly understand the needs of business to business customers and act to fulfil these needs by matching them with our products and services
- Is interested in building long term relationships with customers by supporting them after the sale, not just completing transactional one-time sales
- Will actively pursue new leads and accounts, while maintaining current customer relationships, in an assigned geographical territory
- Works to help maintain the strong team environment with the other sales representatives at the branch
- Will assist the rest of our team in parts, service, and training with potential sales
- Is eager to learn and keep current on the art of sales, product knowledge, new trends in the industry and the competition
- Complete sales target and lead reporting information on an ongoing basis
- Completes all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Exceptional Service Skills
- Independent judgement with moderate supervision
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships within a team environment
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development