ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients' ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America's leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It's simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales Purchasing Representative is responsible for developing the used car purchasing facet of the Kenny U-Pull market by developing strong relationships with suppliers and constantly searching for new clients. The Purchasing Representative works closely with the call center and Logistics team and strives to surpass purchasing objectives.
- Solicit clients and develop his/her own client base (dealers, garages, auction houses, etc.);
- Build solid relationships within the automobile and recycling industry;
- Follow up on client leads in person, by telephone and email, and through social media;
- Negotiate purchasing terms;
- Communicate effectively with other departments;
- Provide supervision and collaborate with and support the Manager in branch operations.
- DVS, DCS or certificate;
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service;
- Valid Class 5 driver's licence and a good driving record;
- Ability to cover the London and greater area.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Good with numbers and mental calculations;
- Proficient in Outlook and Excel;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Leadership skills;
- Customer service;
- Analytical mind.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday;
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Travel (80% of the time on the road).
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months;
- Group RRSP after six months;
- Mobile phone provided;
- Vehicle provided and gas paid;
- Bonus plan;
- Social events (BBQ, sugaring off, draws, etc.).
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.