The Analyst/Sr. Analyst, New Product Development is an exciting and dynamic role which offers the opportunity to partner on strategic product and capability development and redesign initiatives focused on creating superior customer experience, sustainable competitive advantage, and as a result, profitable growth. The role requires the individual to collaborate and partner with stakeholders across the blue box to identify opportunities, develop the strategy, ensure alignment, and drive the flawless execution of projects & initiatives.
With some high profile projects scheduled to be delivered in 2021 and beyond, the New Product Development team continues to be an exciting area of opportunity and remains a key strategic focus for the market. The role offers the unique opportunity to work across a variety of areas including:
- Consumer, Global Commercial Payments, Lending, Charge, Proprietary and Co-Brand
- Driving the digital agenda through capability development and implementation
- Competitor and marketplace analysis including working closely with Global Marketplace Insights
- Working with Central and International teams to share best practices
- Financial analysis by working closely with our Finance partners
- Marketing and Creative development, working closely with product owners, agencies and the acquisition team
- Project Management, working closely with Technologies, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Global Servicing Network, Operations, Training and many other groups
- Demonstrated ability with multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated communications skills, both written and verbal
- A proven ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
- A focus on innovation and the desire to own a project from conception through implementation, and evaluation
- Excellent partner management, and comfort working across various levels within an organization to drive results
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021, 4:35:51 PMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.