- Email Marketing Automation Specialist
Vaughan, ON, Canada Req #270
Monday, January 25, 2021
Empire Communities is looking for an aspiring email & automation strategist to join our growing marketing team, responsible for all CRM activities for Empire's markets and subsidiaries. Reporting into the Digital team, the Email & Marketing Automation Specialist will be executing on all email marketing initiatives along with building automation programs to optimize the customer journey in our database. The Email Marketing & Automation Specialist will also have the opportunity to evolve the database marketing strategy based on data & analytics, aligning with overall business unit and organizational goals.
- Develop, plan, and implement email marketing for all of Empire's markets.
- Evolve and lead automation programs focused on funnel optimization, lead nurturing, sales, and customer retention.
- Manage all reporting related to emails, lead nurture initiatives, and related automations; global, regional, and campaign-specific reporting.
- Accountable for presenting actionable insights to marketing and other teams based on all email and automation events.
- Conduct regular database maintenance activities including but not limited to sunset policies, re-engagement campaigns, data health checkups etc.
- Align with overall marketing annual & quarterly goals and leverage the database to drive KPI(s) achievement.
- Work cross-functionally with Digital Ops, IT & Sales to bridge CRM integrations (HubSpot & Salesforce) and oversee impact of emails/automations related to the full customer journey.
- Support internal teams with emails as needed.
- To monitor industry trends and competition, attend industry events.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma. Ideally in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience with email/database marketing or related role.
- Strong email copy & editing skills.
- Solid understanding of running true experiments and A/B tests to continually evolve all CRM initiatives.
- Comfortable presenting data-driven analysis to stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing multiple assignments and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ideally seeking prior HubSpot & Salesforce experience. Utilizing aforementioned or similar CRM systems and conducting email deployments is a must.
- Photoshop/Image editing & Email coding skills is an asset.