Farber Debt Solutions, a member of part of Farber Group, is one of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. Farber Tax Solutions is a tax dispute resolution firm serving clients across Canada. Our team of ex-CRA professionals provide effective tax solutions, and with the help of our tax lawyers from our affiliate: Farber Tax Law, ensure that clients get the high-quality litigation services and legal advice they need.
Established in 1979, Farber has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta and has helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
Marketing Manager, is a new role that is designed to boost our brand awareness, reach, interactions and loyalty, differentiating Farber in our category.
Reporting into the Director, Brand Marketing and Communications, you will be a key contributor within the marketing team creating narrative around the Farber story/brand via content, social, public relations, media relations and customer marketing that is authentic, engaging and relevant to our audience. You will effectively inform and promote Farber, its brand, its people, its mission and our value proposition with a key mandate of boosting conversions; demonstrating the Farber difference; and creating a sense of community around the brand.
Scope of the Role
- Content Strategy
- Development of a unified, content strategic road map focused exclusively on how Farber will use content to attract, acquire, and engage its prospects and customers ensuring alignment with the brand strategy, marketing goals, and business objectives.
- Public Relations (PR)
- Establish media strategy, research news and trends, creating content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels, reinforcing our brand value proposition, reputation and thought leadership as a category differentiator.
- Measurement and ROI
- Track and measure the success of all PR, social media and content across all marketing channels.
What you will be bring to the team
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing content/communications experience with excellent oral, written and editing skills.
- Understanding of marketing in the consumer finance category as it relates to financial literacy and financial wellness is a bonus.
- Experience supporting a comprehensive, strategic PR and media relations program.
- Content marketing and digital marketing experience supporting SEO, SEM, and email marketing programs.
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to curate fresh, relevant content that will resonate with consumers, while also keeping in alignment with the brand's personality and goals.
- Passionate about the evolving marketing landscape and proven ability to adapt fluidly in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment.
- Strategic and critical thinking capability
- with a view to being able to connect the dots, spot and shape opportunities and think ahead.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability, resourcefulness, tenacious follow-through, detail-oriented and creative problem-solver.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results.
- Strong ability to prioritize between numerous high-profile projects and responsibilities with solid organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills which allow for creative methods to achieve results and solve problems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- particularly on PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- with the ability to create high quality and impactful deliverables.
- Self-starter who can work in a virtual environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.