Tayco is looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to join our growing Team. We are looking for someone who is aligned with our core values of Ownership, Progressive, Efficient, and Enjoyable Experiences.
Tayco is seeking a Communications Specialist who would be responsible for aiding in the development and implementation of all Tayco marketing and communications strategies. The Communications Specialist will aid in designing enhancements to and development of communications and marketing programs in order to promote Tayco and its products. The Communications Specialist is responsible for promoting and protecting the company's reputation by developing and executing strategies and plans for brand building/innovation, corporate and product promotions, internal communications and corporate communications initiatives. The Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and deploying training strategies and programs.
Upcoming projects include but are not limited to:
- New product and product enhancement launches
- Develop and conduct Tayco's product training program
- Branding initiatives
- Strategic competitive intel and targeted analysis
- Coordinating marketing and communication content; develop, implement and measure external and internal communication plans
- Social Committee events
Tayco is looking for someone who:
- Has over 3 years of work experience in B2B marketing; including direct involvement in marketing strategies, corporate communications, original copywriting and editing, and some public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Has an excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Has a proven track record in creating and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Has experience providing strategic competitive intel for product enhancement launches; providing full cycle marketing and communication coordination for product launches.
- Is energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Has effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Has the ability to enhance Customer experience and build relationships with key personnel
- Has the ability to be highly effective at prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Direct experience with graphic design, the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, CRM, CMS systems and other marketing-related software tools.
- Career development opportunities
- We offer Family Health Benefits after the first 3 months of employment and Dental Benefits after the first 6 months of employment.
- Great people to work with!
Tayco is one incredible Team, delivering on the ultimate in Customer experience. If you want to join us on our journey, please submit your resume and cover letter by February 12, 2021.
Tayco endeavors to fill positions with the best available candidates who have the appropriate combination of education, experience, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Tayco is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of a visible minority.