Marketing & Engagement Director
(aka our Chief Growth Officer!)
The Calgary International Film Festival's mission is to entertain and engage audiences by curating the most innovating and compelling films and creating remarkable festival experiences. Having just completed the 21st festival during a time like no other, we are excited to announce that we are searching for a Marketing & Engagement Director
The right candidate will be a cross-functional catalyst, responsible for creating, implementing and executing on strategic plans of our future using data and analysis of the past.
- 10+ years in marketing and/or revenue growth
- 5+ years of leading teams built on trust, creativity, positive attitude
- A strong track record in thorough execution demonstrated with a background in project management
- An analytical acumen, demonstrating a true passion for data
- Demonstrated experience in event marketing and partnerships (inclusive of corporate sponsorships)
- Experienced in fundraising (philanthropic giving) would be considered an asset
- Must be a great written and verbal communicator, with a flair for story, brand personality, and creating compelling visuals, campaigns and presentations.
- An understanding of festival life; the ability to work chaotic and long hours on an annual rhythm
- An eye for spotting and leveraging opportunity
- The demonstrated ability to think like and deliver value to our partners
- Make your mark on the film industry; locally, nationally and internationally
- Massive opportunities for learning and growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Time off programs that promote work / life integration
- Strong team built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect
If you think you have what it takes, to add value to our team, our audience and our partners please upload your cover letter and resume. While we thank all candidates, only those selected by the hiring manager will be contacted.
At CIFF, our recruitment process is conducted with an eye toward diversity and inclusivity, both in the way we conduct the search and encourage applicants, and in the successful candidate's ideas and passion for encouraging diversity in CIFF's audience and offerings.