District Sales Manager
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Work with existing and potential accounts to determine their needs and requirements.
- Answer questions and offer suggestions to existing and prospective customers based on a thorough knowledge of vendor product lines.
- Offer additional products/services to customers related to the sale.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a courteous, professional manner and logged through the corrective action form.
- Follow company standards for cost control, total quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Follow DGI Supply's company policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with any relevant processes or paperwork to complete the sale.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor's products, opportunities in the marketplace and observe industry trends.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of customers.
- Prepare and perform sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, testing, quotes, pricing and other sales related activities.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
- Provide solutions to objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Create sales leads and initiate prospect calls.
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Participate in personal development training and technical training of the product lines.
- Implement marketing promotions and premier vendor program.
- Recommend new product lines and principal relationships with vendors.
- Provide or facilitate technical assistance to customers.
- Prepare and present professional, engaging technical sales presentations on DGI Supply's products and services.
- Respond promptly to customer needs or requests.
- Perform ACD form completion.
- Hold monthly CCAT meetings with system accounts.
- Review price matrixes.
- Provide sourcing for accounts.
- Review dead stock reports.
- Review daily and weekly reports as supplied.
- Collaborate with supplier for presentations.
- Provide cost savings for integrated supply accounts.