Manager, Call Centre Sales
The primary responsibilities include, but are not restricted to, team development and managerial duties of the Sales Departments. This includes weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, as required and administering an aggressive performance management system to develop and grow internal talent.
- Provide on-going training and support within the Department
- Conduct Performance Reviews of all agents
- Conduct touchpoint meetings/huddles with agents as often as needed
- Establish call handling protocol/response to standardize the company's response to client frequently asked questions
- Provide information and direction to staff on new and existing programs and changes, as directed by the Vice President
- Ongoing monitoring of Sales reps and client/clinic/shelter relationships by performing Quality Assurance programs
- Analyze call performance monthly and provide feedback to Agents as to company's goals
- Provide recommendations as per bonuses for Agents
- Partners closely with Human Resources to address and handle all employee relations needs
- Partners closely with the departments Sales Trainers in the ongoing development of team members
- Prepare designated reports and maintain records of actions taken and report same to Directors and Officers, as requested
- Respond to customer complaints and maintain records of actions taken
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent (bachelor's or associate's a plus) Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA's):
- Strong typing and PC skills are required in Windows, Microsoft Office Pkg. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access & Email) in a LAN/NT environment
- Ability to run a P&L style department promoting various products
- Ability to deal with and apply change within the Department
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and take direction.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others.
- Available to work shifts within all call centre hours of operation: Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST as well as Canadian and US Statutory Holidays Work Requirements:
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.