Drive for Excellence
At Bolton Nissan everyone is treated like family. With access to over 200 new and high quality pre-owned vehicles, we are an award winning dealership with a proven track record of excellence since 2011. We offer a unique experience to everyone that walks through our doors due to our pioneering team.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Bolton Nissan is seeking enthusiastic self starting, motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service and passion for automobiles to join our dynamic and high performing team as a Sales Consultant.
You are innovative and always looking for new ideas to drive success. Retail automotive experience is considered an asset, but we're willing to train the right candidate. At Bolton Nissan we believe in training our team to create their own space to develop. We have great coaches and you can expect an open, highly engaged work environment. Join us in being a proud community partner in the Bolton and Caledon communities as our vehicles make a difference.
Here's what you'll deliver:
- Utilize systems and procedures, deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Learn and maintain solid product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as per company policies.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively without supervision.
- Attend factory-sponsored and dealer-specified training classes as scheduled by management.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Keep customers updated by phone as to the progress of their vehicle's delivery.
- Inform customers when vehicles are ready to be picked up.
- Uphold all rules and procedures.
- Keep abreast of new equipment, features and tools available and recommend purchases.
- Account for all documents; ensure that none are missing.
- Follow up with the factory and distributors regarding late vehicle deliveries.
- Work in strict compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada including, but not limited to, the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Understand and comply with all federal, provincial and local regulations that affect service operations, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), waste disposal regulations, etc.
- Other duties as required by management.
What you need to succeed:
- Grade 12 diploma or GED.
- Automotive Sales Experience preferred.
- OMVIC Certification required.
- Dealer CRM system experience required.
- Must have valid Class ?G' Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
- Ability to be creative and persuasive in negotiating.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
- Well-spoken, friendly and articulate.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 22 brands and 30 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.