Director Product Marketing
The Director, Product Marketing will be the Pethealth lead for the B2C product portfolio for North America. In collaboration with the insurance product and pricing team, digital marketing, communications, sales and service, you will develop and execute strategies and to achieve the annual plan and to drive profitable growth across all channels. The Director, Product Marketing Manager will create engaging offerings based on insights, analytics and industry knowledge to drive growth of the insurance and membership products.
The Director, Product Marketing will be responsible for direct reports, lead cross-functional teams and external vendors. This role will be expected to strategically position products and services for optimal growth through online and call centre channels.
- Develop annual plans in partnership with cross functional teams to achieve corporate objectives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop compelling and profitable products with strong value propositions for the targeted audiences
- Partner with internal and external teams to increase market share and grow revenue
- Measure the success of the portfolio and various campaigns based on a variety of KPIs including conversions, CPA, ROI, retention rates, etc.
- Own the customer journey and the ongoing optimization of user experience across channels
- Gather/conduct market research and competitive analysis to ensure relevance of products, pricing and positioning
- Communicate and evolve the differentiated value proposition of the products both internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years of Product Marketing experience in B2C markets.
- 3+ years leading a product marketing team
- Insurance experience is an asset
- Must have deep marketing knowledge across multiple channels with analytics and measurement at the core of all initiatives Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA's):
- B2C experience is mandatory, B2B is an asset
- Experience developing B2C annuity products, promotions, unique differentiators
- Strong analytical skills and acumen required
- Insurance experience is an asset
- Budget management
- Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation, and project management skills in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated strategic ability to plan, execute and achieve sales, profit and associated performance metrics
- Proven organizational effectiveness across all related areas that impact product line(s)
- High degree of technical aptitude and multi-tasking capability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, with track record of successfully motivating cross functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.