The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for Pethealth's suite of sites for its owned and operated brands and white label partners. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing site updates, optimizations and overseeing new web projects with various internal/external stakeholders to deliver tasks on time and on budget.
The E-Commerce Manager will work outside the box to create websites, microsites and portal environments that enhance experiences to new and existing customers. The role is best suited for someone who likes to solve complex problems, is passionate about learning, is nimble and agile and has an open-mind for seeing problems as opportunities. The successful candidate is comfortable with technical jargon, understands the framework of websites and is eager to get answers quickly. Being the internal site leader, this role will work cross-functionally to rally teams together to deliver on exciting new projects that grow our business.
- Work closely with design and development teams to build and innovate, customer-centric products or solutions in partnership with our IT, product and marketing teams.
- Understand the technology stack and prioritize features to achieve product goals.
- Capture business goals and requirements in documentation, roadmaps and user stories for the development team to help deliver first class user experiences.
- Build deep expertise and knowledge of the industry, our business and our evolving partners and their needs.
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and web strategy for bringing new products to market.
- Outline a clear QA and UAT process prior to launch, measuring end-to-end lead flow and defining testing criteria.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for management detailing web performance with insights and recommendations for future consideration that add value for the customer.
- Works with SME's across the business to proactively identify and recommend future campaigns and initiative improvements based on industry best practices and ongoing awareness of emerging customer needs.
- Has a strong understanding of digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B/multivariate testing.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or related fields preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in related or similar role
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in managing stakeholder relationships with senior management, external stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Experience leading discovery sessions, workshops, and co-creation activities with end-users, product stakeholders, designers, and developers Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA's):
- Strong analytics experience, including familiarity with an online analytics platform
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of a CMS or web code an advantage but not essential
- Solid interpersonal skills; a team player who can act as both a leader and an individual contributor
- Knowledge marketing on financial and/or insurance e-commerce products is an asset.
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.