PocketPills is Canada's fastest-growing online pharmacy startup looking to disrupt the traditional retail pharmacy business in Canada (TAM $30B). PocketPills is redefining the pharmacy experience for consumers and automates pharmacy operations in unprecedented ways. We pack medications by dose and time into ?PocketPacks? and deliver them to your doorstep for free.
Our innovative, online pharmacy platform is aimed at significantly reducing cost, improving medication adherence and providing easy access to pharmacists. With direct access to patients' medication history and using other healthcare information, we will predict medication adherence, medication efficacy, disease progression and incidence of new diseases by leveraging machine learning. We are known as the Uber of pharmacies.
Here's what the media is saying about PocketPills:
- ?Makes medication management easy?- CTV News Vancouver.
- ?Reinvent the pharmacy experience?- Vancouver Sun.
- ?PocketPills takes the hassle out of going to the pharmacy?- National Post.
- ?PocketPills aims to be the Uber of the pharmacies?- Winnipeg Free Press.
PocketPills is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer. This individual will synthesize market feedback for sales and product development. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of insurers, benefit advisors and consumers' healthcare needs to optimize collateral of existing products for plan sponsors and insurers, and also help recommend future solutions to better meet customer needs. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share the roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Create and implement product marketing content, including white papers, brochures, data sheets, solution guides.
- Articulate benefits, via marketing collateral and in-person meetings, to insurers and benefit advisors.
- Develop tools to support sales.
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies
- Consult with Product Management & Sales teams to help shape product and feature development based on market gaps and customer needs
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers' attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help write marketing and UX copy
- In-depth understanding of the pharmacy, healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging
Why you NEED to be here:
- Become part of an incredibly talented, passionate, and driven team focused on building the #1 online pharmacy of Canada.
- Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies and find opportunities to grow in your career.
- Make a difference with your work; each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goal of becoming the #1 digital pharmacy in Canada.
- Competitive base salary and expenses with variable bonus components tied to defined sales and service objectives following orientation period.
- Travel compensated
- Training & Tools to support the success
- Casual dress code and flexible hours.
- Full health benefits including access to Virtual Doctors 24/7.
- Paid vacation.
- Free food and drinks.
Due to high volume of applicants, only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.