What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales Team to prequalify leads from website & trade shows and pass information through to the Sales team.
- Work with Sales Team to help establish relationships with contractors in our markets.
- Assist in execution of communication such as write/edit copy for presentations, blog posts, and other sales/marketing materials
- Assist Sales Team with product sample packages for clients and work with our suppliers keeping the showroom space up to date with current product offerings.
- Assist Sales Team in preparing specification sheets.
- Help maintain accurate weekly records of sales in our internal management software.
- Provide support to the Sales team where needed
What You Bring:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A team player with confident, & enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to learn.
- Competence with MS Office software and willing to learn new technologies such as, HubSpot, & our own internal project management software.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and other Internet marketing strategies an asset.
- Some construction experience is an asset.
- Some professional experience in sales, marketing, business, software development is an asset.
- Experience in our industry would also be an asset or degree in marketing, communications, & or business.
Please forward resume indicating Salary Expectations
We offer Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package