Marketing & Business Development
Calgary, AB, Canada Req #12
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cathedral Energy Services! Cathedral is pleased to offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, retirement & savings plan and excellent opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- CALGARY, AB
This is an excellent opportunity to use your creative and innovative approach by taking the lead on important marketing, communication, corporate event and brand awareness initiatives. Cathedral requires an experienced marketing professional who can prioritize and execute on a diverse array of projects and deadlines.
- Create, design and produce quality marketing and creative deliverables including: product and service brochures, pamphlets, presentations, proposals, articles, and other sales support materials to effectively position the value proposition of Cathedral
- Coordinate and execute web development activities to enhance brand awareness and highlight Cathedral?s competitive advantages
- Manage the content and branding on social media networking sites consistent with the overall creative strategy and annual marketing goals (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Continuously monitor, track, and report on Cathedral wins, record breaking activities, innovative ideas, social responsibility initiatives and community involvement that are noteworthy and of interest to our stakeholders and the general public
- Work closely with the Executive Team to develop deliverables to support internal communications, corporate news, and other corporative initiatives
- Design internal and external communication materials and tools to create awareness and promote positive Cathedral news
- Maintain brand standards and guidelines to ensure content across all channels (online, print, social media, email, video etc.) is consistent with Cathedral's brand position
- 3+ years of progressive marketing and design experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, design or communications
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Superior communication skills with a flair for technical writing, editing and proofreading
- Understanding of pre-press, printing, and online deliverables
- Ability to articulate design concepts and solutions verbally and in various written documents (i.e. storyboards, screen shots, mockups, diagrams, web graphics, infographics, presentations, etc.)
- Highly motivated and takes personal ownership of projects with a proven ability to meet deadlines and execute project plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, uses tact, diplomacy and negotiation skills to work with diverse personality types
Cathedral offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, retirement & savings plans and excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career. Whether you are a qualified applicant or already a member of our team our intent is to treat everyone fairly, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Cathedral Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Whether you are a qualified applicant or already a member of our team, our intent is to treat everyone fairly,