Corporate Services and Finance
Competition #: 033-21-764018549Closing Date: February 2, 2021
- Grant Funded
- (1.0 EFT)
March 1, 2021
Under the direction of the Chief of Corporate Services and Finance, the Strategic Business Development Officer assists in developing and executing initiatives/programs in alignment with CCMB's priorities and objectives, as well as conducts research to identify opportunities for the organization to integrate technology and/or foster innovation to better deliver on its mandate.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a Health-related discipline, Business Administration, Commerce or recognized equivalent
- A minimum of five years' experience and extensive knowledge working with business development principles and tools, and strategic operational planning
- A minimum of three years demonstrated experience conceptualizing, managing, implementing and monitoring strategic initiatives, projects or programs
- Strong business acumen including finance and budgeting
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to prepare various documents including briefing notes, business proposals and progress reports
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for building and maintaining positive working relationships and partnerships with diverse stakeholders
- An understanding of current trends in information technology and experience incorporating innovation, preferably in a health care setting
- Extensive experience conducting research, analysis, evaluation and policy formulation
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and formulate recommendations to senior leadership in the organization
- Excellent risk mitigation and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of health systems and/or clinic operations and patient flow in a healthcare facility
- Master's degree in a Health-related discipline, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance or equivalent
- A recognized Project Management or Change Management certification
- Ability to speak French
Salary: Non-Union (Compensation based on qualifications)
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
CancerCare Manitoba is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment processes and work environment. If you are contacted by CancerCare Manitoba regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if accommodation measures must be taken to enable you to apply and be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank all that apply and advise that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please submit a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements for this position along with a current resume which references the Competition Number to:
Human Resources Services
675 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3E OV9
E-mail via Isarta