SEVEN OAKS SCHOOL DIVISION
Invites applications for
Grade 9 & 10
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER GRAPHICS
AND DIGITAL MEDIA TEACHER
100% Term Position
WEST KILDONAN COLLEGIATE
- Bachelor of Education Degree is required;
- Basic keyboarding skills, blogs, multimedia project work, and knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Work, Powerpoint and Excel) and using Google applications (Docs, Slides, Sheets) is required;
- Introduction to Coding (using the online Scratch program) is required;
- Knowledge in basic graphic design (elements of design, colour theory) is required;
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator is required;
- Knowledge/experience using different multimedia platforms (photography/photo editing, videography/film editing, audio/podcasts) is a requirement;
- Having knowledge in the Adobe suite, especially Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
- Senior Years teaching experience would be considered an asset.
TERM DATES: Start date approximately early March
- end date to be determined.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, February 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
We thank everyone for their interest
- those chosen for an interview will be contacted
Employment subject to clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check