Business Development Manager!
The Kerr Group of Companies is one of Canada's largest Telecommunications Support and Workforce Optimization organizations. Since 1997, we are proud of our reputation for the highest level of service for our valued customers and the best work environment for our exceptional employees. As we continue to grow, our goal is to stay connected to our values and committed to the same standard of excellence that got us where we are today. The Kerr Group operating companies are Frontier Technologies and Northern Business Intelligence.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our Structured Communications team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. As a member of our Frontier Technologies team, you will be focused on growing relationships and revenue within Atlantic Canada, have a strong background in business to business solutions-based sales and thrive on the opportunity to expand a business in an active and exciting sector and market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Contact current and source potential clients to establish rapport, arrange meetings and establish productive business relationships
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Work closely with Structured Communications Team to provide customers with ?solution-based' offerings
- Leverage new and existing contacts to increase company sales
- Work closely with other Company divisions to data mine opportunities
- Develop sales strategy, with applicable team players, for Atlantic Canada and forecast sales
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with customers to ensure that Frontier Technologies is exceeding our service commitments
- Work with technical/estimating team to prepare client proposals
- Manage ongoing and retention of customer relationships
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant, direct sales experience
- bring your portfolio!
- Post-secondary education with a focus in commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrated business to business experience in sales and relationship building
- Exhibited ability to close proposals and amended agreements
- Industry experience is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Team player with a ?get it done' attitude
- Ability to travel
In return, what you can expect:
- Comprehensive compensation package (base
- uncapped commission)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Cohesive and supportive team environment
- A company that focuses on culture, team member's needs and resources
We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
We thank you for your interest in Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.