Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Manager in our Toronto office. The department develops and executes holistic, integrated marketing campaigns, informs campaign strategy, delivers marketing briefs, steers creative development and campaign rollout, optimization, and measurement.
In addition, the department is responsible for developing and executing plans for driving engagement of newly acquired members, ensures diversification of member acquisition channels and negotiates media across larger portals (Google, Facebook, etc.), ad networks, and DSPs. The department partners with sales to organize conferences and events as well as identify partnerships with premiere lifestyle companies and brands, to elevate perception and create brand awareness for Travelzoo.
Do you feel...
- Capable of managing all paid acquisition marketing and responsible for planning the spend, forecasting and managing a sizeable budget
- Enthusiastic to work with marketing colleagues in other markets to share best practice and learnings and work with cross-functional teams to coordinate campaigns with publishing calendar
- Experienced researching new emerging platforms and tools to deliver growth and gain an advantage from early adoption
- Enthusiastic to distil communications into ad headlines, value propositions, blog posts, social media and offline brand communications
- Motivated to work with the product and development team to scope out IT project requests, laying out cost benefit and business impact in order to get allocated resource
- Experienced managing all aspects of PR, media outreach, evaluation opportunities, reviewing strategy
You are ideally...
- Achieved a 4-year college degree, preferably in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or Hospitality
- Have 7-10 years of experience, including direct experience in a related field (Digital Media, PR, Advertising)
- A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experienced at uploading, optimising paid social ad campaigns and other biddable media platforms
- Comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data to understand user behaviour
What's in it for you...
- Broaden your horizon by working in an international team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand
- we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of ?leading by example?, ?warm heart?, ?cool head? and ?working hands?, then we would like to get to know you!