This position is part of Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) which is a global organization that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA), and is American Express' marketing services center of excellence. Its charter is to drive agile marketing solutions and enable innovative, high-quality marketing for the enterprise, while also transforming our end-to-end marketing processes and platforms.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Marketing Solutions team within Merchant Marketing Solutions in EMPS. The team is focused on ensuring flawless execution and delivery of Amex Offers campaigns, enabling partner priorities, and maintaining a continuous focus on operational transformation. This Analyst is specifically responsible for consulting on and managing the onboarding (offer set-up & execution) for Amex Offers in Canada and Mexico.
This role is responsible for:
- Executing the end to end offer onboarding (set-up) process for Amex Offers campaigns in LACC (Canada & Mexico), ensuring the successful set-up and launch of offers.
- Providing consultation and support to Marketing partners across business units.
- Conducting quality reviews and validations to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns.
- Working closely with Technologies to set-up, track and validate offers, ensuring they launch successfully.
- Maintaining detailed results and reporting.
- Delivering process efficiencies and enhancements.
- Continuing to meet the evolving needs of our Partners, Cardmembers, and Merchants.
- Marketing execution and process management experience
- Strong attention to detail to drive flawless execution
- Proven ability to drive results
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Ability to think innovatively and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort with and ability to understand, at a high level, capabilities and technical systems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 5:30:36 PMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.