Voices is the world's source for voice over actors. With clients in more than 160 countries and over 500,000 voice actors around the world, Voices is the #1 online marketplace to find and hire voice talent.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a Community Manager to be the brand ambassador to a niche community of engaged professionals from around the world. As Community Manager, you'll be implementing strategies and tactics that grow our community members, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of Voices. You should have a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
As the Community Manager, you'll often be the first impression of Voices. To do so, you'll need to be a subject matter expert, and be comfortable on camera and behind the microphone. You are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. You will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
The Community Manager reports directly to the Communications Manager. The role of Community Manager is to set up and implement communication campaigns that align with marketing strategies and to be the voice responding on our social media account in a timely manner. You will work directly with our Channel Specialist, Paid & Social, who plans and manages our social media campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Manage our online community by recruiting, engaging, and moderating members
- Engage with customers directly on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Reddit
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Aid in social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Represent the company on-camera and via microphone
- Stay up-to-date with trends to serve as the in-house subject matter expert
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media engagement
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- The Voices.com office is located in London, ON; however, remote work options are available
- There is a requirement of minimum 1 day in office per week and a requirement of the candidate living 2-3 hours from London, ON
How Voices.com is supporting our colleagues through the pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th
- We hold virtual Huddle every Monday and a quarterly Rally
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.