Fraserway RV is Canada's largest vertically integrated RV Company. Our full-service dealerships span from coast to coast, helping our customers feel at home wherever they are on their Canadian adventure.
We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer's vacation dreams are realized.
We are currently seeking a marketing professional to join our National Marketing Team as our Marketing Coordinator and Show Manager. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, hold excellent time management skills, and a proven ability to have an analytical approach to problem solving. If this sounds like you
This is a Full-time, position for our Head Office in Abbotsford, BC.
Temporarily remote work available due to Covid-19 with some in office work as needed .
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and implement marketing campaigns and projects from development into production through to execution.
- Coordinate requirements, assets, and timelines from dealerships and divisions.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to implement internal task scheduling and external production.
- Acting as the primary contact for various stakeholders at each dealership and our corporate head office as it relates to campaign and content coordination.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Department information systems, blocking charts, and resource planning.
- Assist the National Marketing Manager with content planning for all marketing and advertising campaigns and initiatives for direction to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing, planning, coordinating, and executing the annual Earlybird and Snowbird RV Shows.
- Including but not limited to working with the Show Producer to establish rates, budgets, managing staff/volunteers, arranging vendors and associated contracts, selling exhibit space, supporting vendors, coordination with external media/PR agencies, and other administrative duties as required.
- Assist with maintaining and developing content-based strategies (Website, Blog, Social, etc).
- Social media strategy and content support as it relates to campaigns and other content-based strategies.
- Email marketing development support and execution as needed.
- Editorial, press, and correspondence development support as needed.
- Other administrative duties as needed
Qualifications required for the position are:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or similar area of study
- Proficiency in Office 365, Social Media platforms and associated scheduling applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Filemaker, Visio, Drupal, Litmus, Datastudio, and WordPress is an asset but not required
- Advanced skills and experience with Office, Internet, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Tact and diplomacy
- Integrity and discretion
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Customer service orientated
- Conflict resolution
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Extended Health, Vision Care, and Dental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Access to our company matched RRSP plan
- Employee discounts on RV Parts, RV Purchases, and RV Rentals
- And many more perks and benefits!
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player...
If that describes you ... then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.