CYC Design Corporation houses two contemporary clothing labels headquartered and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
- wings+horns and Reigning Champ. Founded between Tokyo and Vancouver, each brand remains singular in their respective vision of menswear and sportswear, while sharing a foundation based in detail-oriented design, unrivalled originality, and superior craftsmanship.
About the Role:
The Payroll & Sales Order Administrator is a key member of the Accounting team and has two main responsibilities in this role. The first is managing the customer orders while working closely with the sales team and shipping department to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time. The second is managing the bi-weekly payroll process for all hourly staff at CYC / Reigning Champ. The split is about 25% payroll and 75% sales order admin.
Key responsibilities and duties :
- Creating and processing sales orders
- Confirming, checking inventory and entering sales orders and replenishment/reorders
- Creating RAs and issuing credits
- Maintaining a database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Identifying upcoming shortages and advise the production team
- Providing wholesale client customer service
- Ensuring orders get shipped out on time by providing support with the shipment of orders
- Monitoring orders on our ERP system to ensure order fulfillment
- Generating reports
- Assisting with eCommerce returns
- Partnering with HR to ensure all new hires are uploaded into BambooHR with new hire paperwork completed
- Ensuring new hires are entered into payroll system with correct personal info
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for all hourly staff including new hires, pay changes, role changes, terminations etc
- Processing all ROE's for terminations, medical leaves, layoffs etc
- Performing any other administrative duties as required
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Post secondary education;
- experience in the apparel industry;
- knowledge of Joor or Visual;
- 2-3 years in general admin role;
- 1 year experience in accounting, payroll related position;
- Experience with accurate data entry within office environment;
- skilled communicator (both verbally and written) with an exceptional ability to provide top notch customer services;
- positive and upbeat attitude with strong sense of customer service;
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- proven problem-solving ability;
- extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for your skills, experience & strengths, then don't sit back and wonder what might have been! Send in your resume now and let us know why this is the role you've been waiting for!