Bilingual Business Service & Support Representative
Halifax, NS, Canada Req #1015
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 11 consecutive years, Eastlink provides high speed Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink is the largest privately owned telecommunications Company in Canada with an employee base of just over 1500 individuals.
As a Bilingual Business Service & Support Representative you will responsible for providing superior customer service to Eastlink's business customers. Responsibilities include processing orders, conducting service changes, troubleshooting, and repair all while managing client expectations and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Key Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Ensuring telephone trouble tickets are completed in a timely manner based on the guidelines set forth, and escalating tickets with follow up to other departments as required to ensure guidelines are met
- Dealing with issues from business, government & wholesale customers, and resolving problems completely
- Assisting field techs in trouble shooting Business troubles
- Developing and applying intimate knowledge on phone features and operation
- Identifying any trending and/or types in the troubles
- Providing support to fellows BSSRs and Business Sales staff in general
- Programming telephone lines and testing lines
- Troubleshooting telephone line problems as well as problems with voice mail
- Booking service calls and dispatching contractor technicians for business troubles, while documenting and following up
- Providing information for generating reports The ideal candidate will be a customer service oriented individual with the technical and communication skills required to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines. A team player, the ideal candidate will drive to succeed and enjoys working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Graduate from a recognized Electronics/Electrical Technology program and/or relevant work experience in basic electronics and electricity training
- Customer Service experience with a strong technical midset, preferably supporting French speaking customers
- Bilingualism in both English and French is required
- Strong abilities in multi-tasking and managing changing priorities
- Talent with providing solutions and/or improvements to processes
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including some nights and weekends
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products
- Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation
- to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.