OTT PAY was the first, and now is the largest provider of value-added services to facilitate Chinese Digital Payments (WeChat Pay, Alipay, and UnionPay QRC in Canada. We offer a robust technology-based payment platform which provides merchants and consumers with unique payment alternatives for e-commerce, mobile, and instore payments. Essentially, we provide a suite of payment services that connect merchants in Canada with Chinese consumers.
At OTT PAY we operate at a very fast pace. We are a flexible, responsive, and innovative organization that creates an exciting and challenging work environment for the right individual.
If you are motivated by success and have a passion for business-to-business consultative selling, then a career with OTT Pay is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We are seeking experienced Business Development Managers with a proven ?hunter? sales attitude to accelerate our business growth! In this role, you will proactively acquire new retail and commercial clients through a variety of direct and indirect sales techniques. Please note that this is a commission-based position with unlimited earning potential. All representatives will be hired as an independent contractor.
- Achieve ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close deals with merchants that have demand in optional payment solutions
- Focus on Retail, Hospitality, E-commerce, Education, Travel, Entertainment, Food and Beverage, Professional Services to name a few
- Seek out self-generated new customer leads and initiate sales calls in order to maintain a very fluid pipeline
- Complete the full product demo with every potential customer
- Recommend and sell new prospects on the various OTT solutions in order to satisfy prospective clients' business needs
- Deal with key decision makers and internal partners professionally
- Manage complex negotiations with integrity and professionalism
- Provide a high standard of customer service with a focused effort and specific goals around strengthening the customer relationship
- Provide a steady stream of competitive and market information to help management improve product offering and sales strategies
- Prior Business Development experience in B2B or B2C environment.
- Comfortable with direct communication with C-level decision makers.
- Prior experience in generating prospects and excelling in creating a welcoming customer experience
- Motivated by selling; positive attitude, professional, friendly customer service demeanor are musts
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communications skills
- written, verbal and listening skills
- Excellent market research, prospect identification and closing skills
- Ability to build relationships easily with people from all backgrounds
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals
- Strong direct face to face selling presence and ability to self-source leads
- You are resourceful and technologically savvy
- Qualify and present solutions to clients based on a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in English is required, and other language such as Mandarin, Cantonese or French would be assets
- Access to a vehicle would be a definite asset
Why work for us?
- We reward solid performance with a strong commission-based compensation structure, within unlimited earning potential based on multiple commission-earning options
- We provide a thorough training period including product demos
- We provide a high earning potential that is uncapped
- We provide sales incentives and monthly performance bonuses.
- We provide the opportunity for you to grow in a dynamic, collaborative, and professional team
Apply now to become part of an industry-leading organization that rewards achievements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.