We are pioneers in the online social gaming experience, operating several market-leading brands, including Chumba Casino, Global Poker and LuckyLand Slots. We're all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. VGW has been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. We have about 600 team members globally, and this position will be based in our Toronto office in Canada.
Our Toronto office is the hub for our customer service team. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join a high performing team, with a focus on making our most valuable customers feel supported, special and encourage their continued engagement with our games.
About The Role
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist you will be close to our players on a daily basis. Few teams at VGW are as close to our players as you are. You will use your passions for marketing, problem solving and interacting with customers to monitor and proactively respond to prospective and existing players across our range of Social Media channels. Your role covers players across both acquisition and retention life stages of the VGW customer journey. Working closely between the Marketing team in Australia and the Customer Service team in Manila, you will ensure that you're enhancing player experience to the best of your ability by living our team vision
- "ensuring everyone who interacts with us on social media has a reason to smile."
On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Proactively monitor and respond to player engagement across social media channels in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions or outcomes
- Monitor and track share of voice and customer sentiment across all Social Media platforms using tools provided.
- Assist in the selection and remuneration of competition winners across Social Media platforms.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with highly engaged players across social media channels.
- Liaise with Marketing and Customer Service teams to optimise communications with players.
- Manage any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event-related enquiries and bonus enquiries.
As an experienced Social Media Marketing Specialist working with high volume of customers, you'll understand the subtle art of excellent customer care. You will go above and beyond for the customer to surpass their expectations and come up with out of the box ways to make them feel special, and that may mean supporting them outside of office hours.
To be successful in this role we think you'll need:
- 2-3 years' experience working in social media marketing or customer service role.
- A track record of being customer centric. You will need to understand the needs of our players to give them the best possible player experience.
- A high level of organisational skills. The ability to handle a large volume of player engagement, often juggling multiple tasks throughout the day.
- A can do attitude! You will need to show drive and initiative. The ability to act without always being told what to do as well as bring new ideas to the team.
- Impeccable communication skills, especially written communication
- Strong computer literacy, including experience of using a CRM system
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in a casino product would be great, but this is not essential
- PASSION! You will need to be able to demonstrate passion and excitement about work.
Please note that this role requires a flexible approach, which might mean evening and some weekend work.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable, and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply now.
We'll be in touch soon.