One Planet Group, the leading online marketplace for locally-targeted advertising, is seeking a Social Marketing Analyst, who will fit into a very fun and fast past environment, and has the ability to be very hands-on and a team player. This person will play a critical role in driving our profitable growth by being responsible for online traffic acquisition across Facebook. Candidates should be comfortable planning and launching paid marketing campaigns as well as analyzing daily and monthly trends to find new growth opportunities.
Culture: Woven through One Planet is a culture that values diversity and inclusion, unity, service to humanity, and excellence in all things. This commitment makes One Planet a company that strives to implement best business practices while also seeking to foster an environment that promotes equality, love, and empowerment. As a member of One Planet team, the potential candidate is expected to be a pillar that exemplifies and reinforces this culture.
- Plan and implement paid social marketing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- Monitor intraday performance, compile daily report, and provide in-depth analysis of the accounts and campaigns.
- Develop and execute optimization plans and bidding strategies for better ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with our Creative team to develop high-performing ad creatives.
- Craft clear and concise copy for our paid campaigns and constantly test new CTAs.
- Perform competitive analysis and research new growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communication or related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and latest Paid Social trends.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Tableau a plus.
- Positive, energetic, can-do, solution-oriented, optimistic attitude.
- Curious learner, with a creative mindset, and the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the desire to learn and improve.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership, a history of respect for all colleagues and intolerance for politics. We are fun and friendly and look to work with fun and friendly people.
Powered by JazzHR