What is the opportunity?
The Senior Manager, Change Enablement & Communications is responsible for supporting the vision and mission of the DCIS Business Office & Communications team, including:
- Delivering/managing the strategy and planning activities to support organizational change management (OCM) in DCIS
- Infusing the organizational change management (OCM) capability into DCIS' major projects and initiatives;
- Delivering/consulting on DCIS communications (internal, TI, T&O, and business stakeholders);
- Building relationships, and support deliverables, across TI/T&O to help drive alignment in operational excellence and education/awareness to DCIS/TI/T&O's vision and priorities;
- Supporting the Senior Leadership team on a variety of strategy and tactical fronts.
The incumbent must be able to manage numerous, diverse projects, and multiple priorities. This position requires a high degree of co-ordination and integration between multi- disciplined project teams and business stakeholders (stakeholder management). All responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with the RBC Code of Conduct, Values and Guiding Principles ensuring compliance with the Privacy Principles. Due to the nature of the work, confidentiality is critical and non-negotiable.
What will you do?
The Senior Manager, Change Enablement & Communications will have 4-7 years of experience in organization change management, communications, stakeholder relations, and process efficiencies. The incumbent is required to support the Business Office & Communications team by:
- Define the Change Strategy, identify a list of key stakeholders and stakeholder groups, and define their goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
- Manage the planning activities to support organizational change management (OCM)
- Infuse the organizational change management (OCM) capability into major projects and initiatives;
- Develop and execute a set of actionable and targeted change management plans
- including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, training plan and change readiness plan;
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of program level changes
- Deliver and consult on internal and project-related communications
- Build relationships, manage stakeholder engagements and support deliverables, across Technology to help drive alignment in operational excellence and education/awareness to the vision and priorities;
- Support Senior Leadership team on a variety of strategy and tactical fronts
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience in delivering organizational change management including change management strategy and plan, stakeholder management, change agent network, communications & engagement, leadership alignment/coaching, training, change readiness assessment
- OCM certification (PROSCI Change Management Certification, CCMP Designation or equivalent)
- Undergraduate degree in Communications or Business Administration, or equivalent industry/skills experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; Resilient, detail-oriented, organized, forward looking, influential, problem solver
Nice To Have:
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, Business Management, Human Resources or Education Communications
- Large-scale transformation experience involving both business and IT system change
- OCM industry best practice knowledge and skills
- Content/Project management experience
- Experience working effectively at all levels in an organization, has adept relationship management and credibility building skills
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs