- Toronto (GTA)
- Print Shop
- Sales and Marketing
- Regular Employee FT Salaried
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited in Brampton is seeking a Digital Media Designer to support our growing social media team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to create a variety of digital assets and content or use in the company's web and social media presence.
The Digital Media Designer will work in collaboration with other designers, supporting key web/ print and social media initiatives.
While the vast majority of work will involve the production of digital assets, experience with print, including pre-flighting print ready files for commercial printing, is a plus.
Work of the Digital Media Designer may extend into larger design efforts related to websites, micro-sites, email communications, mobile apps, presentations, etc
- Create responsive graphics to ensure compatibility across all digital devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- Retouch and/or resize photography and imagery as needed
- Produce short animations for use in web and social media
- Ensure all webpages are optimized to support SEO and SEM efforts
- Source imagery from internal DAM and/or other libraries as needed
- Maintain familiarity with all relevant brand guidelines to inform asset creation
- Own quality assurance around all asset creation and final creative prior to use
- Knowledge of CRM platforms including, Mailchimp, Hubspot, woodpecker, Google Analytics, etc. to ensure all digital marketing campaigns are trackable and set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Visual Design, Web Design, Digital Design, Fine Arts or Visual Communications)
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Designer
- Portfolio required (please submit with application)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge of user-interface and information architecture principles
- Knowledge of social media and the sizing required for each platform
- Ability to have a creative mindset to come up with new campaigns and marketing ideas
- Experience with typography and social media layouts including banners, icons, buttons, mastheads, infographics, charts, animations and other digital graphics
- Excellence in image retouching and compositing
- Strong web design, graphic design and content design experience
- Apply proficiency in up to date Adobe Creative Cloud applications including, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Encoder, Premier Pro and Adobe XD (a plus)
- Experience with HTML for email, limitations and compatibilities. General understanding of legal responsibilities regarding contact databases.
- A strong visual sense for creating and/or revising digital assets for use in social media campaigns and posts, digital media or print
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com