Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America's fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences
- across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold's suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 350 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Bold is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to define and execute joint marketing strategies that will further develop our partner network. Reporting to the Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will combine product marketing with a strategic business development mindset to develop co-marketing campaigns and grow Bold's engagement with our partners.
We're looking for someone who loves building relationships and is eager to make an impact with our partners!
What you'll do
- Develop a deep understanding of Bold's value proposition, channels, and goals within the partners ecosystem
- Build meaningful relationships with Sales Teams and Account Managers within both Bold and our partners
- Develop and manage campaigns to maximize the value of partnerships, ultimately driving our pipeline to close deals
- Collaborate on the development of the partner marketing and content calendar
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing Team as required to develop and deliver partner-focused events and webinars; advertising, email, social, and in-app campaigns; promotions; and pricing strategies
- Working with the Product Marketing Team, develop and maintain an ecosystem of content and collateral including one pagers, webpages, and training, and enablement materials
- Identify and pursue partner-provided marketing opportunities such as conferences, promotional programs, enablement programs, and internal/external partner-led communications, that will expand awareness and increase our footprint within the partner organization
What We Need From You
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold's mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS partner marketing, with ecommerce technology preferred
- Deep understanding of B2B sales and customer lifecycle
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Across team experience with sales and partners
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and identify improvements
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities and partners simultaneously
- Experience fostering relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let's start the conversation
If you're a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you're proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!