Notre culture vous élève
- il n'y a pas d'ego sur le chemin. Notre objectif commun? Nous voulons tous gagner pour nos clients. Nous visons à être toujours évolutifs, dynamiques et ambitieux. Nous croyons au pouvoir des connexions authentiques. Chaque employé fait partie de ce qui nous rend uniques sur le marché: agiles, dévoués, résolveurs de problèmes.
Type de temps:Régulier
DESCRIPTION DE POSTE :
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools and reporting to the Manager, Training and Sales Effectiveness the incumbent is responsible for identifying and implementing long term and proactive strategy with the goal of driving sales and retention in all channels. The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with Marketing, Operations, Marketing and Finance to determine these areas of opportunity and providing a full post mortem on each implementation. This individual will also be responsible for the representation of Sales Effectiveness in all projects that impact the Consumer Market team that require a sales focus.
- Act as a support for all sales and retention channels to hit our corporate objectives.
- Determine areas of opportunity for proactive strategy through needs analysis in all channels by working with Reporting Teams, Sales Operations, Marketing, and Finance
- Work with the Sales Effectiveness Manager and Director to implement strategies that are aimed at increasing ARPU, PSU's and Retention within each channel. ie Call routing strategy, commission structures etc.
- In depth call listening and tracking. Specialist responsible for providing sales feedback and material targeted to improve on areas of opportunities.
- Work with Sales Effectiveness Manager and reporting teams to establish criteria for success on all strategies.
- Prime on developing and implementing strategies that are supportive of Marketing campaigns and planning sessions.
- Develop and present proposals to impacted channels where the strategy is being implemented.
- Research competitive strategies.
- Establish reporting requirements and ongoing communication as strategies are implemented.
- Attend all applicable Marketing and Operational meetings (Monthly and Weekly Dashboards etc). and take action items as required from these meetings.
- Create strong and genuine relationships with Operations, Marketing, Finance and Legal.
- Work closely with project teams and attend ?select? project launches to determine whether a sales component is required. If applicable, will be responsible to assist Sales Effectiveness to ensure sales vision is executed
- Share best practices across all residential sales channels in Ontario to improve overall Cogeco sales, ARPU and customer retention.
- As part of their function, the incumbent must take all necessary measures to ensure their health and safety at work and that of employees under their responsibility, while seeking the protection of the general public. They must make sure employees under their responsibility comply with all Health & Safety instructions, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- To support Cogeco's ultimate goal of providing excellent service to current and potential customers, the incumbent must be constantly attentive and responsive to both external and internal customers' needs and assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner while ensuring that the solution meets the customer's needs.
- To perform other duties as required.
- College diploma or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a Channel Marketing or Marketing/Sales interface role within a sales call centre environment.
- Experience in a quota carrying sales role is an asset, either within a call centre or outside sales position.
- Experience in a Product Marketing role is an asset.
- Experience in Development and Facilitation is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google applications at an intermediate level (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Results oriented with proven management and leadership abilities to effectively meet KPI's, quality, and sales & service objectives.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Bilingualism English/French is an asset.
- Team oriented with solid interpersonal skills combined with a high level of professionalism. Able to establish positive working relationships with others.
- Experienced in effectively coordinating multiple projects, executing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently, while working with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with proven organizational and planning skills. Able to ?think outside the box? and see the ?big picture? impact of decisions/actions. Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, time management skills are required.
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving problems independently while still recognizing the impact of change on others in terms of ?change control? processes. Monitors own work for quality.
- Winning customer service attitude and quality consciousness combined with demonstrated sales and customer retention skills.
- General understanding of Broadband, Cable, Telecom or Internet industries and technologies preferred.
You'll benefit from:
- Flexibility: yes, we think that what you do matters. At work and at home.
- Fun: we laugh a lot, it makes every day brighter.
- Discounted services: we provide amazing services to our clients, and you'll get them at home, because you deserve them.
- Rewarding Pay: let's be honest, everybody likes to make a good salary. We offer attractive compensation packages, and it comes with a great culture.
- Benefits: we've got you covered.
- Career Evolution: join us and we will give you the tools to achieve your career goals!
- Technology: you have a passion for technology? Excellent, we do too. Here, you will manage, influence, play, create, fix, and shape the industry.
ENTREPRISE :Cogeco Connexion inc.
La diversité est un atout essentiel à la performance de notre organisation. Nous nous engageons à offrir des chances égales à toutes les personnes qualifiées souhaitant se joindre notre entreprise, indépendamment des différences culturelles et individuelles. Nous nous efforçons de former des équipes qui reflètent la diversité des profils et des milieux des clients et des communautés que nous desservons, convaincus que cela distingue Cogeco de ses concurrents et contribue à notre signature d'excellence.