SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing who is a strategic leader and creative thinker, with a high level of product marketing & leadership experience. The role will be responsible for the strategy and execution to connect the product to the users and drive the growth of the Company.
- Build a distinctive brand identity and build awareness of the Company & products through all relevant channels
- Lead the marketing efforts from strategy to execution to meet revenue, user acquisition cost and LTV goals
- Collaborate with the product, business development and development team to create a consolidated plan to launch products, create sales tools and drive growth
- Hire, lead and develop a team that will make an impact with a strong vison, providing ongoing coaching & development
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 7+ years of product marketing experience with proven results
- Proven leadership experience in hiring, leading and developing a high-performance team
- A proven ability to prioritize and mange projects with various levels of complexity
- Demonstrated analytical skills to understand complex technical concepts, coupled with a marketing/business background
- Ability to persuade and pivot on the fly to adjust to rapidly changing business decisions with ease
- Excellent communication skills both in Mandarin and English
About SnapPay Inc.:
Founded outside of Toronto, Canada in 2017, SnapPay is an innovative technology company focusing on providing best in market payment gateway services for both enterprise clients and small to medium-sized businesses.We provide payment gateway services that allow North American merchants to accept digital payments from Chinese Pay users.SnapPay direct to consumer marketing connects Canadian and American merchants with the large buying power of consumers.We enable North American merchants to accept digital payments from Chinese pay users and allow them to tap into Chinese consumer markets across various industries.Proudly Canadian, we have significant in-house engineering capability, have built our own backend and own the code. Our direct to consumer marketing connects Canadian and American merchants with the large buying power of consumers. Our team is deeply experienced in building strong technology and service based partnerships with major North American merchants.