Help others. Love your team. Grow your career.
Rocket Doctor is a Cloud-based, telehealth company, bringing the most advanced doctor's office into homes across North America. We are a passionate group of medical doctors, researchers, technical experts and patient care professionals who believe every person deserves access to quality healthcare. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference. Though only launched eight months ago, we have now seen more than 16,000 patients across Canada and the State of California, while continuing to grow quickly. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor, and grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Having grown significantly over a short period of time, we are now looking for a VP of Growth & Marketing to help us create a comprehensive vision for brand identity, while also leading growth. Growth will include a mix of direct to consumer strategies / channels as well as B2B sales.
As a part of the senior leadership team you will collaborate with heads of Engineering, Medical, Sales, Operations and Finance, while reporting directly to the CEO. You will be the voice of Marketing at the company and lead the department's team.
Your job will be to build and lead a world-class in-house marketing team and manage agency relationships, while also jumping in on strategy and to contribute in other areas where necessary (we are a startup after all).
You will be responsible for defining and executing our growth strategy to increase volume and efficiency across our markets & channels. In some markets, you'll focus on traditional channels (SEM / SEO) and in others you'll utilize non-traditional & community-based channels.
- Direct to Patient Acquisition: Channel responsibilities: Paid search, SEO, paid social, display, email (marketing and transactional), referrals, affiliates, and more that you determine. Work closely with our agency partners and in-house paid search specialist.
- Team-building: Build and coach a world-class team of marketers.
- Analytics: Own analytics through the entire funnel, as well as conversion rate optimization in partnership with our CRO partner. Work with Product / Engineering to develop analytics tooling and funnel instrumentation to measure CAC, LTV, and other key metrics.
- PR Strategy: Imagine and implement a PR strategy that communicates the Rocket Doctor story.
- B2B: Working with our Chief Revenue Officer, develop the strategy for B2B pipeline generation. Own marketing contribution through demand generation, content creation / thought leadership, webinars, sales enablement, etc.
- Brand Strategy: Ensure that Rocket Doctor develops and maintains a consistent and compelling brand identity, with an eye to logo, website, materials, etc.
- Proven track record of hiring and leading marketing & growth teams at quickly scaling startups.
- At least 5 years of experience leading a marketing team.
- Experience managing 7+ figure budgets
- Experience with both traditional channels (SEM, SEO
- Content Writing & Programmatic, Social) and non-traditional channels (community).
- Understand the importance of channel mix and long / short-term growth strategies.
- Hands on, execution-oriented leader who can balance strategy and execution
- Knowledge of / experience in the healthcare industry is an asset
- Full health benefits (prescription, dental, vision, paramedical)
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Stock options
- Join a team that values innovation, creativity, and accountability, and cultivates a positive culture of open-communication and collaboration.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment, where everyone feels valued, respected and supported, with a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We particularly encourage women, black people, indigenous peoples, people of colour, and members of the LGBTQIA community to apply.