At Ready, we build technology that allows guests to view a restaurant menu, order, pay, review and redeem rewards on their phone. No wait. No hardware. No app download. We're redefining on-premise dining, removing outdated friction for both venues and guests with category-leading contactless technology. We power a growing number of locations in over 20 North American states, helping venues streamline operations and offer an award-winning guest experience. Ready operates as an independent start-up, fully funded by the parent company, iQMetrix, a 20-year veteran in the retail payments space.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing this position will be responsible for the development and execution of Ready's digital media and email marketing strategy to generate, nurture and convert leads, establishing Ready's digital presence with specific audience targets.
We are looking for a performance marketer experienced in SEO/PPC, social media and email lead generation who will bring the ?science' to our ?art', ensuring our marketing team's efforts are seen by the right people, at the right time. As a growing company, you will have the opportunity to help position us as a best in class marketer in the category, with creative targeting and a nimble ?test and learn' approach.
- Manage all inbound lead acquisition activities and outbound demand generation initiatives including SEO/ PPC, social, display/re-targeting and email marketing to key enterprise B2B targets
- Media budget recommendations, management, analysis, and reporting
- Creating compelling copy for search, social, blog and email campaigns that engage and get results
- Implement an automated email lead management presence
- Build templates and test emails before deployment, being accountable for catching bugs and/or typos
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages for SEO and paid search/social marketing initiatives
- Implement A/B testing initiatives to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research, analyze and report on competitor paid media advertising
- Test new PPC ideas, social campaigns, email initiatives and content opportunities for SEO
- Build and be responsible for all tracking/ reporting dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in digital media campaign management in B2B enterprise lead gen environments
- A passion for identifying trends, data analysis and optimization
- Sound experience with and understanding of digital marketing channels and their role in lead generation and conversion
- Prior experience in handling a minimum of $50K/month in ad spend; with proven ability to conceptualize and implement campaigns that reach targets, generate leads and achieve sales objectives
- Hubspot CRM/ lead management, tracking, nurture, and conversion expertise
- Google partner status, with the ability to build out PPC campaigns and establish a robust GA reporting capability
- Paid social media campaign creation, management, and retargeting expertise
Bonus points for:
- Being personally autonomous, comfortable with self-management but also keen to contribute to the team and company culture
- B2C experience also favoured, as we are a growing company
- Hunger to establish and take ownership of a creative and nimble lead generation program
What does it mean to work at Ready?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making
- Passionate about their discipline and our product
- Works hard, shares our common goal and has fun doing it
- Not afraid to test/ learn and work towards growing and improving
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas
- Being a self-starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at Ready
Want to Join Ready?
If you are interested in a career with Ready and are committed to striving for success, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.