Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients' customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
The successful Coordinator, Marketing applicant will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager in a full-time capacity. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the internal marketing team to a full-service digital consultancy. From inbound/outbound marketing, content marketing, graphic design to analytics, you will gain exposure to many of the tools and strategies the marketing team employs to drive leads and ultimately, revenue for our company.
You will be instrumental in supporting various marketing initiatives, data health, and daily marketing operations. This is the perfect opportunity for a well-rounded, driven individual interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing. To be truly successful in this role, be vocal about your strengths and interests, and be open to learning new tools and processes.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
Learning & Growth
- Gain a unique, all-encompassing perspective as to how a digital consultancy works and deeply understand our brand and service offerings
- Learn new tools and workflows to support overarching marketing initiatives and internal operations
Data & Analytics
- Help maintain data integrity and append lead and customer records in our Pardot (MAP) and Salesforce (CRM)
- Use Google Analytics among other reporting tools to collect, analyze and present marketing KPIs
- Setup and execution of outbound email marketing campaigns using Pardot
- Support creation and management of search engine marketing campaigns
- Support campaign execution of various programmatic and display advertising campaigns
- Support the Creative by helping to create simple graphics and images using Photoshop
- Develop a deep understanding of the Appnovation brand and help ensure brand consistency across all internal and external channels
- Minor website maintenance
- Take on ad hoc projects to ensure smooth internal marketing operations
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strategic & Action-Oriented
- Keen interest in cross-channel digital marketing, lead generation, and in designing and implementing new initiatives.
- Self-motivated & Resourceful
- Possesses the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable with ambiguity. Able to pivot and problem-solve.
- Executing activities with enthusiasm and purpose.
- Communicative - Excellent written and spoken communication skills with confidence to pitch ideas to key stakeholders.
- Team Player - Strong team player, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the wider marketing team.
- Digital/Tech Savvy - Interested in the latest digital trends, comfortable speaking and marketing to digitally-savvy audiences.
- Organized & Results Oriented
- Proven organization, multitasking and task prioritization skills. Able to self-manage time and duties to produce top results.
- Completing a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a discipline such as Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
- Proficient with Google Office (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Comfortable with working with messaging/video conferencing applications or equivalent (i.e. Slack, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
- Bonus points if you are familiar with using CRM software (Salesforce CRM), Marketing Automation Platforms (Salesforce Pardot), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Social Media, Google Analytics and Adwords or at the very least, displays a keen interest in learning these tools.
- Staying abreast of current trends in business and technology and be driven to learn more; our business focus and offerings can and will change, so our team members must keep up as well.
What Does Appnovation Have To Offer?
- A fun and dynamic work environment (we keep things lively, even during remote work, with virtual yoga, cooking and mixology classes, meditation and much more!).
- Work that is challenging and rewarding.
- You get a buddy! On your first day, you'll get to meet your in-house mentor for your term at Appnovation.
- Competitive benefits and perks
- ask us for a complete list available in your region.
- Rocketing growth
- yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Exciting and innovative projects. Examples of some of our latest clients include: BC Ministry of Health, Visit California, Pfizer, September 11 Memorial & Museum, Sesame Street, HSBC, Ipsen, Columbia University, and many more.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.