Reports to: VP of Sales
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for creating and executing a strategic channel sales plans to accomplish short, medium, and long-term revenue goals for Norsat's Satellite business unit. With a focus on our parent company, Hytera Communications, the Channel Sales Manager will develop collateral, deliver training, identify champions, motivate and support the worldwide Hytera sales team to create new opportunities for satellite components, terminals, and satellite networks. This is an exciting new role within the company where the candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of Norsat.
- Provide training, pricing and positioning support to Hytera channel partners
- Providing accurate short- and long-term forecasts
- Meeting quarterly and yearly sales and profitability targets
- Leading the sale for large channel opportunities
- Motivating the channel to keep Norsat ?top of mind? and to prioritize Norsat
- Tracking all sales activities relating to customers, pipeline and prospects
- Contributing to marketing efforts including: new product introduction, pricing, promotional activities, collateral development, and feature requests.
- Supporting pre-sales technical discussions to convert customers' requirements into specifications
- Working with marketing to execute lead generation campaigns
- Monitoring competitor's sales efforts and strategies
- Visiting customers and attending tradeshows
- Undergraduate degree, marketing, business, or technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience with a channel delivering > $5M USD
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience selling RF products
- Knowledge of satellite or broadband/communications industry is highly desired
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects from conception to obsolescence
- Passion for selling success
- Customer advocate
- Self-motivated, high energy
- Superb communication skills (oral, written and presentations)
- Ability to manage large strategic partners and develop new partnerships
Security Screening Requirement:
Norsat is a secure facility; thus, all employment is contingent upon the selected candidate's successful clearance from federal security screenings, including Criminal Record Check.
No recruiters please.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR