Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance
- in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU...Protect This House?!
The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty (QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customerâ€?s experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store.The Sales Leader is expected to model Under Armourâ€?s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the QB and consistently models the brand's Athlete service standards and selling behaviors.
- Communicate clear shift expectations and hold the store associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards throughout their shift.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual performance.
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to support them in achieving the assigned goals.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for behaviors that drive positive results throughout QB shift.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store leadership in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance throughout QB shift.
- Conduct new hire training for new sales teammates.
- Partner with the Store leadership team in the execution of the store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals using payroll reports and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
- Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational procedures throughout QB shift.
- Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Perform ?level-sets? and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
In the absence of a member of store leadership, is authorized to:
- Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday through Wednesday if necessary
- Complete employee purchase transactions
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1
- 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
- Team leader experience preferred.
Under Armour is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, ancestry, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, language, age, history of conviction of criminal or summary conviction offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that individual, social condition, receipt of public assistance, political convictions or beliefs, physical or mental disability, handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by protected status.