The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting our Creative team in bringing sustainable and environmental stories to life through innovative design. We are looking for someone who is adept at developing interesting concepts while also delivering creative brand assets across all mediums consistently. You will be contributing at both a strategic and operational level, while helping lead a dynamic team. This is a one (1) year employment contract.
What will you be doing?
- You will develop and present creative concepts for marketing campaigns
- You will support in bringing sustainable and environmental stories to life through innovative design
- You will support Creative Manager with new website design as needed
- You will develop and present seasonal concepts for digital catalogues and GTMs
- You will ensure brand consistency across multiple marketing channels
- You will manage development of seasonal print ready assets
- projects include banners, packaging, inserts, sales materials, wholesale POP and more
- You will provide feedback and approval on team files before publication
- You will design, prototype and develop brand product packaging
- You will source, sample and develop print materials. e.g. in-store signage, display units, etc.
- You will guide the development of web assets, banners, email newsletters, and ecommerce deliverables
- You will present campaigns and concepts to key stakeholders
- You will work collaboratively with the Creative Manager, Marketing Manager, Content Manager and Director of Brand Support management of six person Creative team
- You will conduct weekly 1 on 1s with Creative team members
- Experience in the apparel industry in a Design capacity
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Figma or Adobe XD is an asset
- Understanding of digital file optimization and colorspace
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS to assemble newsletters
- Ability to contribute at both a strategic and operational level
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced and multiple-task environment and operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills, detail oriented, and proactive in problem solving
- Extended healthcare plan
- Generous paid days off
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours
- Opportunities for training and development
- Employee discounts
- Discretionary bonus
tentree is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.