Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don't Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Some of the benefits of joining the BrewCrew:
- Competitive and proven performance-based salary, bonus structure (after 3 months), and promotional tab
- A company Health Spend Account after 3 months
- In-house discounts
- bring your family and friends, show off your workplace!
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion
- our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family
- We Are BrewCrew
A social media director is responsible for keeping an eye on trends and staying on top of their competition to see what they are doing in social media circles. A social media director is also responsible for analyzing and adopting new social media outlets. They monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments; manage social media partnerships with other brands; and create and/or post shareable videos and images. While working with CBH's VP of Marketing and the rest of the marketing team, you will be the brains behind the most iconic advertisements.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts' design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Provides short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bcom or BBA degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience