McFadden Honda is looking for New Vehicle Sales Manager in Lethbridge Alberta!
McFadden Honda is a locally owned dealership that has been in business for 45 years! We have been an Award of Excellence winner for the last 3 years, among many other awards over our 45 year history.
We offer full benefits program through CADA, which covers medical, dental as well as massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy, Orthotics and more.
As a leader of the sales team, the Sales Manager is the driving force behind the dealership's sales experience. The Sales Manager is dedicated to motivating the team in order to achieve monthly sales targets and ensuring that all members of the team have the training and resources necessary to be successful in their jobs. As a team player the Sales Manager strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership. The Sales Manager is focused on upholding our dealership's brand values and brand standards to create an unparalleled customer experience in the sales department.
The Sales Manager must be process oriented and able to hold their sales team to process standards
- Train the sales team to ensure top notch sales and customer satisfaction.
- Makes use of CRM programs to ensure followup of customers and productivity of the sales team.
- Responsible to establish monthly and yearly objectives for the number for the sales team.
- Creates and implements processes and programs to increase penetration of after-sales marketing (the Finance and Insurance office).
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Department, will assist in the arrangement of media plans and various advertising and promotional campaigns. Review Social Media platforms and reviews.
- Working with the General Manager, the sales manager will review and analyze customer satisfaction reports and surveys and will provide recommendations to ensure customer loyalty and retention.
- Desking deals.
- Collaborates with the service and F&I departments to ensure timely preparation of new vehicles for delivery.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers, manufacturer representatives and respective financial branches.
- Assists the General Manager in timely response to customer complaints and grievances. Always ensuring top tier customer satisfaction.
Understands provincial and municipal legislation, by-laws and regulations and observes them. (AMVIC)
- Trains and motivates personnel. Participates in recruitment and selection adhering to the Human Resources process and procedure.
- Conducts regular sales meetings.
- Encourages ongoing training and development for the sales process, client relationships, sales and delivery process
- Maintains and demonstrates effective and clear communication within all departments. Encourages a team spirit
- Maintains a professional appearance, and holds staff accountable to the Company Dress Code Policy.
- Performs other tasks as determined by the General Manager.
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Hold a valid AMVIC license.
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Busy work environment and so the Sales Manager must have exceptional organizational and stress management skills to complete daily tasks.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!