Product Line Marketing Specialist
Location: Halifax, NS
Ready to make an impact this year? Do you have a passion for technology and how it can transform businesses? Due to our continued growth at Vision33, we currently have a new position for a results-driven Product Line Marketing Specialist. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
As part of Vision33's Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to create and lead compelling marketing initiatives that bring the value of technology to life in helping our clients reach their goals. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work alongside our talented and passionate in-house marketing team to generate new opportunities for our Sage Intacct product line.
In this innovative role, you will apply all your marketing talents, while developing new ones. You will get to put your campaign creativity, passion for writing and love of technology to work to create and deliver engaging campaigns across Canada, the US and Europe.
If you are ready for a new career challenge and the opportunity to have the best of both worlds
- working collaboratively with a marketing team every day, while also having the opportunity to individually focus on all areas of marketing for one product line, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Plan, develop and execute national and international digital marketing programs according to a detailed marketing calendar.
- Leverage HubSpot to build attract new Web traffic and convert high quality leads.
- Craft compelling story-based narratives clearly communicating how our solutions have helped other clients reach their goals.
- Work towards achievement of clear and measurable marketing goals that align with our business goals.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes for your efforts, including marketing activities, response, and leads
- and A/B test and pivot based on results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and develop marketing relationships with our software partners. Excited to take on a new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Communications preferred.
- 2+ years of full-time marketing experience in a B2B market
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (preferably HubSpot) for campaign management and analytics
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven technical marketing and business writing skills, translating technical concepts into language that your audience connects with.
- Highly self-motivated, but thrive working in a collaborative environment.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
- A positive mindset! We offer a competitive total rewards program, including training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca