- Toronto, ON / Vancouver, BC
ABOUT US :
Tangoo was founded in 2012 with the mission to drive more memorable connections that ignite game changing conversations. We do this by working with 200+ experiential businesses focused in the following industries:
Restaurants & Hotels
Food & CPG Brands
E-Commerce & Tech
The way we approach creative and performance marketing is through the following key areas:
Social PR & Branding: Social Media & Influencer PR Campaigns
Lead Generation: Digital Ad Performance, SEO, Blogging, and Website Optimization
Customer Loyalty: Newsletter Marketing & WiFi Marketing
Content Creation: Video and Photography that blows clients away!
Our experiences on Dragons' Den and around the Vancouver community has attracted investment from Vikram Vij (Celebrity Chef), Daily Hive, and other local media companies. We partner with some of the most creative influencers and agencies in Canada and Los Angeles
- when you join Tangoo, these people become one phone call away. We also spin out our own sub-brands such as our Cannabis marketing brand and our food culture publication, Noms Magazine.
You are a hustle-ready, digital evangelist with a passion for learning by stepping out of your comfort zone and persuading strangers to change how they approach business.
You understand that no is never final and that it usually means ?not now.? You don't take things personally and you know that two yes' out of 100 is something to aspire to
- it's a numbers game. You also have the marketer in you that knows that you need to give before you get and you are excited about being a thought leader that shares insights with prospects to hook them into wanting to learn more from you.
You have a genuine interest in people and are always looking to see how you can solve someone's problems.
You're an excellent communicator and creative thinker. You are passionate about sales, personal growth, real estate, food, travel, and entrepreneurship and have an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
ABOUT OUR SALES TEAM:
The Tangoo Sales team is the life blood of the company and is responsible for building a healthy sales pipeline and bringing in new clients that will allow for company growth and expansion.
Santiago leads the sales charge and is supported by you and our CEO Paul Davidescu in prospecting, driving new sales meetings and opportunities, and in performing sales demonstrations with qualified leads.
The Job Experience:
Tangoo needs a sales executive to take bold and unconventional routes to ensure we're building healthy pipeline to grow our team. We're primarily targeting professional service providers (mortgage brokers/realtors, lawyers) tech startups or established tech companies with B2B sales teams, E-commerce companies, and hotels/restaurant groups.
- Prospecting leads and referral partners which fit Tangoo's target market through LinkedIn
- Leveraging LinkedIn and Email marketing to spark up conversations that get us meetings
- Making cold/warm calls to convince leads into a sales demonstration
- Qualifying inbound leads and handing them off to Santiago to close
- Updating our sales process to make things more effective and efficient
- Any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving start-up.
- Capacity to work part-time hours (15-20 hrs/week) for the duration for the internship which can last until April 2021
- Proven work experience in juggling multiple projects at a time
- Experience selling clients (especially Gen X and Baby Boomers)
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent writing ability.
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious.
- Capable of supreme time management and does not get distracted with other tasks.
- A remarkable degree of creativity and intellectual agility.
- Personal ambition
- you embrace challenges, you're energized by more, more, more, and you're inspired by learning and growing.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Unwavering integrity and strong character.
- A love for real estate, mortgages, food, culture, travel, craft beer, and other experiences
- Have completed some form of sales training
- A daily reader of sales blogs and online programs
Compensation & Perks:
- 10% of the sales commission
- Flexible working hours
- Office space and free subscriptions to digital marketing resources
- Westcoast President