We are looking for a passionate Email Marketing Specialist to become part of our Digital Marketing team. Joining my team will feel right for you if you are passionate about bringing insights to action. You will be responsible for bringing customers and prospects to the Genuine Health website by optimization through automation.
You'll take a collaborative approach to integrating your efforts with our Social, Search & Website teams. We need someone who lives for driving personalization, gets things done by combining technology and data to target and deliver relevant digital messaging, and can affect behaviour at all points across the customer Lifecyle. This person will also oversee the technical implementation and troubleshooting of database marketing, scaling lead generation, customer acquisition and retention initiatives. This role is a mix of technical expertise with a focus on solving customer needs, and acting on insights.
Key Tasks You'll Spend Most of Your Time:
- Provide domain expertise and be the point person for email and marketing automation platform; Klaviyo
- Oversee set-up, execution, troubleshooting and overall performance of all pre-post purchase and transactional and sales messaging email programs
- Campaign set up for transactional, educational, and marketing emails
- Serve as internal expert relative to compliance & best practices, list clean-up and maintaining a clean database, prospect and subscriber segmentation, improving email deliverability, data integrity, etc
- Design and execute segmentation and content personalization strategy
- Provide support for database growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, support, IT to ensure alignment on business needs and requirements and provide advocacy.
- Manage eCRM lifecycle, and drives its success through product optimization and timely decision making
- Measures, monitors and manages the performance of the campaigns and provide recommendations for actions
- Develop and execute actionable weekly, monthly reports to the business
- Track data in Google Analytics and email platforms
Key Skills and Tools You'll Bring With You:
- University or College degree in a similar or related industry
- 3 years experience managing Email Marketing, and managing a team
- Strong experience with various email and marketing automation platforms
- Problem solver who is experienced in building solutions to fix inefficient and broken processes and system
- Stay current with email marketing, and audience development and engagement best practices, strategies and standard
- Can be hands-on and stepping back to think holistically about how to best engage with our users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication, analytical and time management skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer. To be considered, candidates must be able to display a
high level of proficiency in English and be eligible to work in Canada.
Genuine Health provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, available on request, during all
aspects of the recruitment process.
ABOUT GENUINE HEALTH
We are a Canadian company with a strong commitment to social corporate responsibility. We are a proud
B-Corporation, part of a community of companies that use business as a force for good, and we were the
first natural supplement company to receive this status. As a B-Corp, we are recognized for our
contributions to both people and the planet
- in other words, not just profits!
We make awesome products
- and we have awards to prove it! Since we launched greens+ almost 30 years ago, we've been committed to creating innovative products that support complete physical wellbeing- inside and out. We believe that well-nourished people can have a greater impact in this world. Our products are research-lead and we use only pure, natural, GMO-free ingredients to make the most effective natural products out there.
We care about our employees. Genuine Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a work environment where our team members are highly engaged. Some of the benefits that our team members enjoy include:
Group employee benefits
Group RRSP and charitable donation matching programs
Free product allowance