JANA is focused on improving the integrity of gas distribution and gas transmission pipeline systems through the application of advanced risk modeling technologies. Our models and software are defensible and highly predictive, allowing gas pipeline operators to take actions to reduce risk in their systems. And our Integrity Data suite enables pipeline operators to finally capture their pipeline asset data and unlock the value associated with this data.
An entrepreneurial company, we provide an exciting, dynamic and respectful work environment where you will be an important contributor to the JANA Team. Our Mission at JANA is ?Better Pipelines for a Better World?
- we are true believers and inspire our employees to join us in this Mission!
JANA is looking for enthusiastic, creative and meticulous individual, with a passion for marketing & events, to join our Marketing Team as a Marketing Coordinator. This role supports the Marketing Team, with a focus on event management, digital media optimization and brand enablement. You will be a thoughtful and motivated contributor who helps us hone our craft while taking advantage of every opportunity. You will work cross-functionally across multiple key stakeholders and departments to help deliver and maintain the JANA brand experience at all customer touchpoints.
JANA has a progressive culture of personal and professional growth. With a vested interest in each employee's professional growth and continuous improvement as an individual, JANA supports professional development, continuous education, industry participation and technical accreditations. Other Perks that come with joining JANA's Marketing Team include:
- Make a Difference: Joining an innovative Marketing Team, with regular interaction with clients, you'll influence brand vision and product messaging
- High-energy Collaborative Environment: JANA combines the energy of a start-up with the discipline of a precision engineering firm
- Regular Social Events: Join the entire JANA Team for fun Social Events like our Weekly Beer Club, Annual Birthday Bonspiel, Ice Cream Parties, Cinco de Mayo... even an Easter Egg Hunt!
- Best-in-Class Benefits: JANA offers all employees a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, and Gym Membership coverage
- Plans, coordinates and executes events such as trade shows, speaking opportunities, conferences and other internal or customer-focused events
- Develops and maintains corporate brand templates, as well as prepares/supports presentation development
- Digital Campaign Management: implements back-end SEO and digital campaign tracking
- Reports on campaign performance and uses data to drive future business decisions
- Assists in creative projects for a wide array of media including web, email, digital and conventional signage and sales materials (case studies, brochures & presentations)
- Works with internal stakeholders to develop collateral, references, presentations and website updates
- Coordinates and maintains comprehensive content marketing calendar
- Monitors industry data and online blogs/social media to track communications related to the company, competitive set and company/partners
- Conducts research and analyzes data to identify and define audiences
- REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- PREFERRED: 2+ years in B2B marketing product or services within North America
- The JANA Way: Functions in alignment with JANA's Values and Professional Culture
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Prioritization: Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced growth environment
- Drive: Meticulous and self-motivated, works independently under pressure to drive execution of JANA's Marketing Plans
- Spirit: A team player who is self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and Adobe Creative Cloud
JANA is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.