Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation Administration Job Postings
The Policy Analyst/Writer provides support to the Director of Intergovernmental Affairs by conducting research, analysing current and proposed legislation and assisting with writing laws for the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation.
Closing Date: February 11, 2021 @ 12:00PM for the Full-time, 2 year Contract position
- ? Post-Secondary degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science or a
- related field, plus 2 years of related experience in a First Nation organization;
- ? Or Post-Secondary diploma in a related field, plus 5 years of related experience in a First
- Nation organization;
- ? Or Grade 12 plus 7 years of direct experience in a First Nation organization.
- ? Experience in the development of legislation, regulation and policy, preferably within a
- First Nations provincial/territorial organization or First Nations administration;
- Results of a current Criminal Reference Check
- ? Valid G Class Driver's License and reliable vehicle
- ? Safe Food Handler's Certification or the willingness to obtain one
- ? Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required
- ? Willingness to travel