E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Limited is a well-equipped lithium-ion battery R&D facility located in Maple Ridge, B.C. with 75+
employees. We are proud of our 40+ years in the Vancouver area and strive to be a world leader in materials research and battery
development along with working closely with colleagues at the manufacturing headquarters in Taiwan.
We are growing and excited to be adding a Sales Support Representative to our Sales Team. Are you a whiz at staying organized
and on top of things? If so
- this may be the perfect fit for you.
What's in it for you?
In addition to our inclusive working environment, regular social activities and casual attire, our employees enjoy the Moli Perks
excellent company-paid benefits package, pension plan with employer contributions and 3 weeks' annual vacation to start. Is
professional development a priority for your future growth? Moli is a strong advocate for employee growth by providing training
courses and other professional development and learning opportunities.
Sales Support Representative
- First point of contact for all customers.
- Ensure orders entered in SAP are accurate and up to date, including cancellations, return authorizations and change orders.
- Support customer with accurate and timely order processing.
- Create timely documentation for customer sales and sample orders, including purchase orders; sales orders; delivery schedules, etc.
- Interact with customers to provide information & monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required.
- Create RMAs and liaise with internal Quality team on customer returns.
- Answer operational inquiries and attend operational calls with customers.
- Coordinate customer ad-hoc requests, ensuring completion.
- Monitor sales email account.
- 1-2 years sales and customer support experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong follow-through; detail oriented, well organized, and highly motivated.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Hands on experience within an ERP system, preference with SAP knowledge; and working knowledge with Salesforce.
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Excel.
E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Limited values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity. To apply for this
position, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources